Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Free Laser Targeted Traffic

Ever want to have people come to your site? isn't that what online marketing is all about?
I have spent money trying to get some laser targeted traffic to my site. In my last post
 I covered some great paid resources.
If you missed it click here

So today I want to reveal a super secret source. It is Free. It is long term.
It is popular. The most important part is: if you do it right it is
LASER TARGETED.

To be honest, it is all of that but not super secret.
  You probably already guessed that I am talking about
PINTEREST
Click the link if you want to follow me there. I'll follow back.

So why is Pinterest so great?
The boards are all topical.
If you have never been on Pinterest (it has 110 million monthly active users)
It is like a bulletin board and you can pin pictures to it.
When people click the pictures it will take them to your site or blog.
You can Pin videos too.

***BONUS TIP*** You can ramp up several methods by doing a blog post with a 
video and pinning the video and the blog. 

Why do I say it is laser targeted? The boards are topical as I said.
So if you only follow people and boards related to your topic, then it
stands to reason that they have interest in your topic.

If they click through, they are likely to join your list and maybe even buy.
You do not have to convince them to be interested in your topic because
they arrived at your site because of their interest in your topic.
They key is to have attractive thumbnails or images so they want to click through.
Then when they get there, hit them with lots of quality information.


One of my friends made over 10k in the last year and she claimed that the majority of
 her traffic came from  Pinterest.


My suggestions for starting? Create at least 5 boards related to your niche and then pin at least 10 things to each. Then follow boards and people in your niche. If you know who the "big dogs" are in your niche look for them there. I specifically looked for James Scholes and Brendan Mace because I know they are leaders in the Making Money Online communities.... As you follow people, some will follow you back. Pin their stuff and they might pin yours too. Go be social!
If you like this post please use the share buttons below and use the subscribe button (or email)
Check out the Follow me section to the left

All tips about Traffic, Website Traffic, Generating Traffic and making money online. Including Social Media Marketing and Affiliate marketing: Use Pinterest for Free Laser Targeted Traffic other tips visit http://traffic-tutor.com:

No comments: