Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

3 "GURUS" You Actually need to follow in 2017

Hey, Mike Allen here.

I know there are tons of scam artists out there and
I always want to help you avoid them.
That is why I posted about the Top Ten Trustworthy Solo Ad Sellers

I want you to avoid the pitfalls and reach success in 2017.
I know you must have goals and I want to help you achieve them.
So I hope you will follow me (all the links are on the left)
You can follow this blog, me on any social media, or grab my free e-course.
HOW TO MAKE $100 A DAY WITH SOCIAL MEDIA

But I am not one of the three "GURUS". I wouldn't even call myself that.
As it is the three people I suggest you follow are ones that probably
would not use that word either. But these guys know their stuff!

So here is the big reveal and in no particular order:

Justin Spencer's Profile Photo

Justin Spencer 

 



Justin is killing it in the Solo Ad industry. If he ever comes out with a blueprint on how to sell
in this industry you can bet it will be a best seller. If you want to make 5 and 6 figures, 
this is one of the leading guys to teach you how to do it. I suggest checking out his site.
You can grab lots of freebies and great education. He has definitely made lots of money
online, but more importantly his students have too.

Next:

James Scholes's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person 

James Scholes


James does all kinds of teaching on his blog and youtube. He tries to find ways you can
get traffic and make money for free. Want to increase your website traffic? 
James knows a ton of secrets and he shares so many of them... He created the 
Evergreen Wealth Formula. If he gives away this much free quality content imagine
what is behind his pay wall... Not to give too much away but you want to check out
his e-course and find out if you can get a hold of his same day paid method.

Finally: (One of my favorite people)

Brendan Mace's Profile Photo, Image may contain: 1 person, smiling 

Brendan Mace


Brendan is a humble teacher. He travels all over the world but never brags about it.
He is all about teaching and inspiring people. If his name is on a project,
you can bet it is good quality information. He excels in teaching people how to 
make money online, but he likes to do it with little effort. His book, "Zero Hour Work Days"
Was a best seller at the end of 2016. I look forward to seeing what he comes up with this year.

So that's my short list. These are guys who are well respected and trustworthy. You can get
amazing great quality information from these three all the time. They have done it, they
have been there and they are willing to help.

If you are looking for traffic to your website, free traffic, paid traffic, whatever...
Any of these three can help you.
We will continue to explore all the ways you can get traffic to your site

Again please connect with me using any of the links to the right. 
As a bonus and thank you for reading this article:
Grab a free copy of "Twitter Profits"
No sign up, just grab it. Thanks for reading and I look forward to posting more
about free traffic, paid traffic and any traffic that makes you money online.
To your success in 2017:




All tips about Traffic, Website Traffic, Generating Traffic and making money online. Including Social Media Marketing and Affiliate marketing:
TRAFFIC-TUTOR.COM

1 comment:

Dean said...

Great post Mike, very informative, I have seen some of these guys work and they know their stuff. I have watched almost all of Brendans videos and some of them several times trying to learn about setting up affiliate websites, he is really knowledgeable.